Absolut Nikkor

Ce qui concerne les techniques et le matériel en macro-photo, objectifs, soufflets, bonnettes, etc ...
Règles du forum
Ce qui concerne les techniques et le matériel en macro-photo, objectifs, soufflets, bonnettes, etc ...

Re: Absolut Nikkor

Messagede BINO-BONI » 20 Avr 2013 23:03

Lionel a écrit:Si on compare avec un objectif récent du type http://www.canon.fr/For_Home/Product_Fi ... m_f14_USM/ , c'est vraiment nettement mieux ?

Forcément, le CANON que tu cites n'est pas macro :o
BINO-BONI
membre
membre

Prénom: Jean Claude

Messagede Lionel » 20 Avr 2013 23:05

J'avais pas compris que c'était des macro... :(
Lionel
membre
membre

Prénom: Lionel

Messagede G4Lab » 21 Avr 2013 05:21

I like the word Hallucinatory to describe these prices. The lens collectors are crazy as are many other types of collectors.

All this is out of my price range. I have experience with only one of the lenses mentioned.

That is the Nikkor O which was also referred to as the Oscillo Nikkor. (a tradition going back to Wollensak and their Oscillo Raptar)

These lenses are low in distortion because they were intended to use recording data from CRT screens. Their purpose was to project an oscilloscope screen onto polaroid film. The format was either 6X9 cm or 4X5 inch and the CRT was various sizes but not far off one to one.
I read that they were optimized for low distortion. So that screen measurements would be accurate. How far we have come!

They were offered surplus very cheaply about thirty years ago. I could have bought them for I think about $55 each. But I didn't think they were worth it.

They are probably mainly corrected for blue and green light.
G4Lab
membre
membre

Prénom: Gene

Précédente

Retourner vers Techniques macrophoto