Documentation Nikon

Présentations, questions et débats sur les loupes stéréo et macroscopes
Règles du forum
Présentations, questions et débats sur les loupes stéréo et macroscopes

Re: Documentation Nikon

Messagede shrek » 19 Déc 2012 22:03

Je fais la même remarque que Pierre sur les oculaires au-delà de x10 , j ai les x15 et x20 mais ne les utilise ,peut être qu' une fois par an..

jp
Mon Site internet :http://bonne-vieille-terre.xooit.com/index.php ( géologie et paléontologie)
shrek
membre
membre

Prénom: Jean Pierre

Messagede G4Lab » 12 Mar 2013 08:26

Le SMZ 10 est une portée(un périmètre) Objective Principale Commune, pas un Greenough. Si vous obtenez la tête(le responsable) de trinocular, vous aurez une portée(un périmètre) avec la distinction d'être seul stereomicroscope, qui peut tuer des photographies de paire stéréo, au donné un petit coup d'un levier. Quelques microscopes ont les tubes(métros) de photo qui ont deux chemins d'appareil photo(de caméra) simultanés, mais cette lumière superflue par avoir fixé(réparé,fixe) des prismes. Le SMZ-10 trinoc (pas le SMZ-10A) envoie 100 % de la lumière aux tubes(métros) binoculaires ou peut envoyer 100 % de l'un ou l'autre tube(métro) à l'appareil photo(à la caméra). Le tube(métro) trinocular a un construit dans la lentille de relais de 0.6x qui fait l'adaptation d'un appareil photo(d'une caméra) un peu plus délicat(rusé).

The SMZ 10 is a Common Main Objective scope , not a Greenough. If you obtain the trinocular head, you will have a scope with the distinction of being the only stereomicroscope, that can shoot stereo pair photographs, at the flip of a lever. Some microscopes have photo tubes that have two simultaneous camera paths but these waste light by having fixed prisms. The SMZ-10 trinoc (not the SMZ-10A) sends 100% of the light to the binocular tubes or can send 100% of either tube to the camera. The trinocular tube has a built in 0.6x relay lens which makes the adaptation of a camera a little more tricky.

It is the favorite scope of John I. Koivula who was a coauthor with the late Eduoard Gubelin and is undoubtedly the most famous gemstone photographer today.
G4Lab
membre
membre

Prénom: Gene

Messagede PierreH » 12 Mar 2013 21:00

Thank you Gene,

effectivement, cette bino présente une tête amovible, c'est une CMO (les Greenough ne présentent jamais de tête amovible).
Microscopes Zeiss WL, CP, DIC, épifluo, épiscopie HD, obj. Neofluar Phase, Plan-Neofluar 63, Optovar, écl. LED Seoul P4 3W
Stéréomic. Leica MZ12.5 Combi 3 Planapo 1x 2x, OPD Planapo 10x, écl. Schott KL1500LCD. Leica M3Z Plan Type S
Terrain Open University McArthur LED, Nikon Naturescope Mini, Emoscop SME LED, Belomo x10
Photomacroscope agrand. Kaiser modifié, Luminar 16mm, Apo-Rodagon N 50mm 2.8, Nikon CF 10 & 20x Plan EPI
APN Canon 450D téléc. USB, Fuji X10 Raynox DCR-250
PierreH
membre
membre

Prénom: Pierre

Messagede G4Lab » 13 Mar 2013 01:18

No more info as having read that this is a good model (type Greenough) on occasion.
A read to try to get the repair manual http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Micr. .. sage/59750

n
I was pointing out that it is not a Greenough I have a complete SMZ-10 trinocular outfit. It was one of the first models built with Nikon's ED glass. It was built in the late 1980s and still compares quite favorably with any modern scope. The asking prices for these remain very high because of the build quality, optical quality and its unique ability to shoot stereo pairs with the flip of one lever.
I don't know of any other arrangement that does that so easily. (Of course now Zerene Stacker generates excellent synthetic stereo from stacked data).
G4Lab
membre
membre

Messagede Daniel » 13 Mar 2013 08:47

Hi Gene,
I don't know of any other arrangement that does that so easily.
I think that other high priced stereomicroscopes have hability to do stereo pairs.
For example on Nikon SMZU or Olympus SZX12, it is possible to fix an intermediate tube with prisms for each way and 50% photo 50% observation.

It is not 100% photolight as SMZ10 but this way, it is possible to take at same time right and left picture on a live animal.

Of course now, focus stacking generates stereo pairs, but not on live animal!
Daniel Nardin
sites: perso, microscopie , plongée Egypte et Réunion, orchidées du Doubs
matériel micro/macro/photo principal: microscopes Olympus BH, stéréomicroscope Nikon SMZ, reflex Nikon (D800 actuellement) +105macro, soufflet... , hybride Olympus EM5 mkII, compact OlympusTG-5 ...
Daniel
membre
membre

Prénom: Daniel

Messagede G4Lab » 13 Mar 2013 21:53

Hi Daniel

Yes it can be done with many others. But not so easily and conveniently. Just shoot, flip the lever and shoot again.
All the other setups require 1) two identical cameras, or to switch the camera between two photo tubes. and 2) Loss of 50% of the light by a fixed prism splitter.

If one is a biologist, and wants to photograph live animals, one may have to live with a 50/50 splitter. My main interest is gems and minerals so I prefer a moveable prism arrangement.

The loss of 50% of the light is not a great problem since there are 150 watt fiber optic illuminators available and now very bright LEDs.
But even in biology when photographing fluorescence a moveable prism transmits more light.

http://www.spachoptics.com/SMZ_U_PORT_p ... l-port.htm
This Nikon splitter either sends 100% to the viewing tube or 50% to to both camera tubes.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ZEISS-Opmi-beam ... 785wt_1162

Many ways to skin a cat. I like your website. I had a fisheye lens too when I was young. ;)
I think we know each other from ebay or the PM forum.

Gene
G4Lab
membre
membre

Messagede G4Lab » 27 Mar 2013 07:52

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 46307&rd=1

With apologies to John I. Koivula I thought that the Nikon SMZ 10 trinoc (not SMZ10A) was the only stereo scope that could shoot a stereo pair without having two cameras.

Now I see this manual on ebay. That scope is the American Optical Cycloptic which was sold on early Gemolites and had an apochromatically corrected objective. One of the first copies of the Zeiss stereo. Great scope. (one of my very first loves ) And here is a manual, for an accessory for it, that I never even knew existed.

I guess nowadays, with ocular cameras getting so small, one could just stick two of them, onto almost any stereo scope, and accomplish the same thing digitally.
Two HD cams and a pair of shutter goggles. The in between hardware and software might take a little doing but I think that is all coming down in price.
G4Lab
membre
membre

Messagede Daniel » 27 Mar 2013 10:06

Hi Gene,
thanks for showing us this very unusual accessory.
This "Spencer microscope attachement for graflex stereo graphic 35mm camera", shows that people find often technical solutions that are not the easiest!
Yes, It shows also an other and earlier solution, than SMZ10 or expensive CMO stereomicroscope to take stereoscopic pictures of live animal.
(but with argentic camera; the only current digital stereo camera, the Fuji W3, will not be easy to adapt!)

Nowadays, to do stereoscopical film digitally, the solution with 2 mic-cams and 2 similar correction prisms is possible and for sure easier.
But it will be more easier on CMO stereomicroscope without prisms.
and better on premium range stereomicroscope like Nikon SMZU with 2 photo ports, left and right.

To show the pictures or films in "3D", shutter goggles are not essential. it is possible to use polaroid glasses on an interlaced 3D screen like ZaLman monitors linked to the 2 mic-cams.
(look at : viewtopic.php?f=253&t=4601&hilit=zalman#p21625)
Daniel Nardin
sites: perso, microscopie , plongée Egypte et Réunion, orchidées du Doubs
matériel micro/macro/photo principal: microscopes Olympus BH, stéréomicroscope Nikon SMZ, reflex Nikon (D800 actuellement) +105macro, soufflet... , hybride Olympus EM5 mkII, compact OlympusTG-5 ...
Daniel
membre
membre

Prénom: Daniel

Messagede PierreH » 27 Juin 2013 09:55

Bonjour,

bonne nouvelle ! Le manuel de réparation est maintenant disponible !!

Nikon SMZ-10 Repair Manual 08-1978.pdf
(1.44 Mio) Téléchargé 183 fois
Microscopes Zeiss WL, CP, DIC, épifluo, épiscopie HD, obj. Neofluar Phase, Plan-Neofluar 63, Optovar, écl. LED Seoul P4 3W
Stéréomic. Leica MZ12.5 Combi 3 Planapo 1x 2x, OPD Planapo 10x, écl. Schott KL1500LCD. Leica M3Z Plan Type S
Terrain Open University McArthur LED, Nikon Naturescope Mini, Emoscop SME LED, Belomo x10
Photomacroscope agrand. Kaiser modifié, Luminar 16mm, Apo-Rodagon N 50mm 2.8, Nikon CF 10 & 20x Plan EPI
APN Canon 450D téléc. USB, Fuji X10 Raynox DCR-250
PierreH
membre
membre

Prénom: Pierre

Messagede Segroeg » 28 Juin 2013 11:24

Merci Pierre. Très intéressant!
Segroeg
membre
membre

Prénom: Georges

Précédente

Retourner vers Loupes binoculaire (stéréomicroscopes, macroscopes)